Friday, May 15, 2009

Finally I accomplished what i have been wanting to do for so long, wondering what??? Answere is- The Newsense. Thats my department's newsletter. 
When i joined my college i was very disappointed on how things go on, upto an extent i still am. But those things are out of my reach. But i knew I will contribute to my EEE department in some way or the either. Beginning of the VI sem i was kinda sad because i did not get a post in FEEE, but for my luck, somethings happened...what happened i dont knw, but than i was the President. Before i became the president, one day i spoke to my department's HOD and conveyed my idea of having a departmental newsletter. He seemed kind of interested. So i started working on it, but when i became the President, a friend took over the job of the newsletter but i kept on helping him. we had some tough times, little fights, disagreements but we kept working on it. My friend who was supposed to be the Editor of The Newsense, thats the name of the newsletter, lost interest after sometime. So after a couple of weeks it was only me working on it along with the help of a few friends, had they not been there to help me i would have had a really tough time. But with the help of lots of people we managed to finish and finally it was released on 9th of may 2009. I was so happy that day, and am very sure that no one else could understand how happy i was. 
That is one major accomplishment for me. The memory of The Newsense will always be there with me. From the next issue i wont be working on it, will just help as little as possible as i have responsibilities towards my Presidential post also. I just hope i will work as hard for this post and contribute more to my department and college in the best possible way.
Cheers

No comments: