Friday, November 6, 2009

Ajab Gajab

Ajab-gajab.... thats what i told the person at the ticket counter counter when i went to buy the tickets. I was not sure about the full name of the movie, trust me its too long and considering how lazy I am, ajab-gajab is good for me. Anyways, the ticket guy understood what I meant and gave me the tickets for the show I wanted.
Nowadays my girlfriend likes to watch most of the movies on the day of their release. If more than two days late than the excitement dies and we wait for the DVD release.
Talking about this Ajab Prem Ki Gajab Kahani(aka Aajab Gajab- AG), this happens to be a very stupid and idiotic movie. But the best part is that it has been made to be idiotic. So I will say the director and his whole crew has done a good job. It's no masterpiece, no Oscar material, but an old story told same old way but with a fresh look and comedy. Although acting of both the lead actors is not that great but still I will give this movie a GO.
If you are planning to go for some movie that this is certainly the best amongst all of them being played right now. Even if you not planning to go but at the same time don't have anything to do at home and just idling than go watch it. Good entertainer and a good time pass.

No comments: