Monday, October 20, 2008

What’s going on…..???

I just switched off my television, now-a-days you don’t have much to watch on tv. So I prefer watching news most of the times. But right now all news channels had same thing going on, and watching it you really feel how sick people can be. Am talking about what happened in Mumbai today on 19th October ’08. Some students, oh my mistake some NORTH Indian students had come to Mumbai to write an exam, that’s not of much relevance of what exam they came for but what is more important is what happened with them. As soon as they got down from their trains at various stations they were surrounded and than beaten up and others who reached their examination centers (I wonder how they managed to…) were beaten up there. And I think it’s pretty easy for you folks to guess by whom or rather say on whose command.

Our very own Laloo ji was very angry over this matter, and I feel he has all rights to be. As a matter of fact for sometime even I was angry but than after sometime I was sad about where our country is heading to. Well, it never head on the best possible path but still, nowadays Indian politics is getting too much political. All that happened in Mumbai was to gain political interest or a real love towards your state??? Just in case it was love for you state, let me bring to your notice that your state is a part of a country called INDIA, and if you think your state can survive without the aid of center that all I will say is ‘stop living in a fool’s paradise’. The only fault of those poor students was that their nationality was NORTH INDIAN, had they been only INDIANS nothing would have happened to them, AM I RIGHT Mr. T??? After all you love your state (and indirectly your country) very much. The best about the whole matter was the reaction of our great CM, what a diplomatic answer he gave. He blamed the railways for this mis-hap. According to him he was not informed about this examination that was conducted in his state, railways should have informed him, they called for it, bla…bla…bla… and in the end, the usual, ‘ will force an enquiry into it’. Our Mr. T has such a strong hold in his state that no BIG B, oh I mean no big person can do any thing to him in any way, as they say in Hindi ‘koi bhi uska baal bhi baaka nahi kar sakta’. Good work, long way to go…..!!! 

No comments: