Sunday, October 25, 2009

Life is so chill nowadays. I literally do nothing. Just go college and come back. At home i just sleep or use net or just talk about stuffs to friends. I do have work pending but ..... who cares!!!
Like last evening my flatmate and me decided to booze. He was like I don't booze much because my stamina is less bla bla... So we decided to booze together and in equal amount. Got some old monk rum, and he was out very soon. My another flatmate came home half drunk, and could not resist taking couple more pegs of rum and he too was out. Literally out!!!
Even I was high but not totally sloshed. Spoke to a old friend about stuffs we had never spoken about. And then went and slept. Now when I was going to my room, I realized I too was pretty drunk, but unlike others I gulped down even the last drop in my glass :) .
Anyway, I have a long day ahead of me, planning to give a aimcat today and then in the evening OCTOBER FEST!!!


No comments: