Friday, October 30, 2009

Living on a budget !!!

The past month I Spent quite an amount of money. At no point I realized this. One day I avai checked my balance statement and was very surprised to see the sheets. It was more than my normal expenditure, almost double. So I decided to cut down my expenses and spoke about this to my girl friend. Asked her to help me out in this and she readily agreed also. To start with I gave away my debit card to her so that I do not have access to money all the time. Secondly I need to give a rough budget about how much will I spend every week and according to that she will take out money from my account and give it to me. I am also expected to write down my expenditure, for analysis.
And now I have been doing this for the last two weeks and trust me, y expenses have gone down to almost half. I never thought I can survive spending so less :). All thanks to my girl.
So all you men out there, if you want to save some money than seek the solution in your girl. She will surly help you out. But, beware, it might just turn totally opposite also. What if she takes your credit card and goes on a shopping spree ;).
The choice is yours.
My choice dint let me down !!!

No comments: